Passion

Passion 

Passion is a concept of undying vigor, it can be described as an unquenchable thirst or an ever burning 🔥 blaze of desire. This burning sensation can seem to have no origin and I wonder sometime if mine is based on a past life's evil failure or successful venture. It seems to be the same on both sides and ambiguous.  The selection of the person places or thing seems to arbitrary. I am a man of keen notice of patterns, perceptions and concepts. I can't say that I've built this curiosity of the passion of knowledge and understanding so it must have been there previous to my existence. Is passion breed, is it selfish, or is it a drive beyond a person's understanding. Almost like it needs a host to survive just as a virus or bacteria. This sounds like a negative connotation, but veils the same, metaphorically speaking. 

Sometimes to quantify the meaning of something we must look to see what is the antithesis. The opposite of passion can be nonchalance or the lack of vigor of emotion. This brings me to my understanding of what we believe to be good or bad, which is primarily is a concept I don't subscribe to. Is passion bad? It can be, is passion good? it can be also. Good and Bad, are social constructs of a society, for the progression of the mission in that particular society. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dedication V.S. Loyalty

Governance