Rules vs Standards Rules are Created and regulated while standards are staples of operations. They may seem like they are the same but when you think closely to the details, rules always or most often created because of injury or death, adversity or disruption to a particular system. That vastly differs from the notion of standards because standards can't be broken in a sense, only violated. Even still, in that violation, there is a consequence that was inevitable to happen because of the law of cause and effect. Think 🤔!!!!!! In this way, it is imperative to pay close attention to the standards, because in between those standards are freedoms!
The good selfish is to committ to yourself -yourself, is the part of you that seeks improvement -it means dedicating your actions to development of self for a lifetime -this type of person inevitably helps others around them in 3 possible ways either passively or intentionally. Accountability, Growth, and higher awareness The bad selfish is to committ to your emotions. (Your emotions aren't inherently bad, but are conditional and should be used as a tool primarily.) -whats next is to submitt to your emotions -whats worse is to be dedicated to your emotions -and whats even worse than that is to be married to your emotions -and whats even worse than that is to then use your emotions as a tool against others to serve only yourself, while hurting others.
I am learning that I must fill my cup first. It may be coming from the feeling of strain and drain of my own cup being filled up last. My new reality is that I must be full before I can properly help anyone else out. It is selfish to think that I am so special that I can give to others even with an empty or low cup. I am not special at all, just a mere mortal human. This is me humanizing and normalizing my grandiose mindset that's I can give what I don't have. I must build, and to build I need energy. This goes along with my philosophy of the good selfish which states that "good selfish" is when your so called selfishness benefits others and not takes away from them long term. I am even learning to live by my own revelations. Learning to be good selfish is the hardest task for me. Something surely has to die inside for a new faculty to arise. It is now a life's task, because it'll take me to the next level of myself. What I have learned in the process of be...
Comments
Post a Comment